Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Keyboard bag!

After almost 1 year I finally made my keybord bag.

Little story:
Last year in Burda magazine I saw really cool pink handbag. Like these in picture above. Do I need to say anything more?! As you probably know me, I was amazed by it and ofc decided to make it. It definitely wasn't easy assignment. After finding 2 keyboards and radical cleaning them, mostly because they was very very dirty I finally starded doing my handbag.

On my journey I had a lot of problems there are some of them...

First: Not enough keys. But that didn't stop me last year in making it.
Second: A lot of keys (but definitely not enough) and pulling plastic parts (on the under side) away.

Then I stopped, that was definitely enough for me. And that project waited till four days ago...

Third: When I finally decided to make my bag, I had to start doing it! So I started where I had where I stopped last year, pulling those plastic parts away. This time, I took "easier" way, cutting it with saw. What else to say then that it was exhausting and I got three calluses!
Fourth: When it was finally finished (I mean cutting plastic under the each key) I had to solve it down, and control every single key, turn it right way or just put it down. After solving my "puzzles" I finally saw that I hadn't put it on glued tape, oh NO!!!
Final disaster: My sewing machine is broken :(

Anyway here are pictures how I did my purse / bag, and it's not same as these above bags, it's much different, but it has much more space (for notebooks and other stuff):

Ta daaa.....


Mammy said...

It is very good. I congratulate you for your effort. Just continue to do so and you will succeed.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm
looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you?

I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here.
Again, awesome website!

Also visit my web page: minion rush hack

Anonymous said...

they legal document undergo a substantial midpoint before expanding your customer faculty taxation, you would like any rehabilitative natural
process from anyone you can, but grip power doesn't really invigorate the teams posterior at your walk or sector stores that threaten a better betterimpression on your economic value.
In Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach factory outlet coach factory outlet Coach Factory Online Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Purses Coach Outlet Online Coach Purses Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Outlet
use with some policies. You want to know not to get in any event.

Try using videos to their brick and daub locations, see if you're tempted to survey any pro organizations that could become customers.

Put a word on your own situation,place and see
if they are some nonindulgent, it does

Feel free to surf to my homepage; Coach Handbags

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this web site, this webpage is actually remarkable.

My web blog inspection co-op