Saturday 7 November 2015

Complete redesign of cork board

Hello guys!

I haven't been here for a very long time, but it doesn't mean I haven't done anything. Actually I've done so much!

When I was a child I got simple cork board. It was plain, nothing special. My first redesign was to put some nail-polish-drawn flowers on it, then some butterflies etc. But since I'm grown up and looking at it for a long time gets boring and it's childish to have something like that. So I decided to use black velvet fabric and old radio tapes to make complete redesign. You probably don't quite understand why old radio tapes. Well, since most of my projects are reuse of old stuff (especially old electronics) I had to use radio tapes. Having black velvet cork board without any frame doesn't look so amazing and cool. Radio rapes are quite colorful and cool and useful for making frame.

I like to travel (a lot) and from each trip bring some free or cheap souvenir (or leftover). It has to remind me of something special from the trip. Usually this stuff I put on cork board :D.

This is how it looks like now:



No comments: